Orders may be placed by:
Orders should be placed as early as possible to ensure custom books are delivered in time for class start dates. Custom books are printed based on quantities ordered.
The following information is required to set up a purchasing account:
- Bookstore Name
- Parent Company (if applicable)
- Ship to Address
- Bill to Address
- Phone and Fax Numbers
- Store Email Address
- Third Party Shipping Information and Account Numbers
- Textbook Manager Name and Contact Information
- Pre-payment is required for all first-time booksellers.
- All subsequent orders are accepted by Purchase Order.
- Payment terms are Net 30 Days.
- Fountainhead Press reserves the right to withdraw PO privileges in the event that payment terms are not met.
- A handling fee is assessed on all book orders of two units and less
- All books or multimedia damaged in transit by the carrier must be reported immediately. Email a photograph of the damaged textbooks and/or boxes to Customer Service as soon as the damaged items are received.
- Custom Products: 20% allowed of the invoice amount up to one year.
- National Products: 100% allowed of the invoice amount up to one year.
- Written authorization is required on all returns. The bookseller must request return authorization via email or fax at 817.488.9987. Returns will not be authorized by phone.
- Returns are sent at the sender's expense.
- Returns made above the allowed amount or without proper authorization will not be credited and will be returned at the bookseller’s expense.
- All returned books must be in excellent condition to be resold as new.
- All return requests must reference the invoice that the books are being returned against.
- Books received damaged or otherwise ineligible for credit may not be returned to you.
- All multimedia is eligible for returns if packaging is unopened.
- Any returns sent to the Fountainhead Press corporate address will be returned at the sender’s expense.
Returns should be sent to:
Attn: Fountainhead Press Returns
4590 Graphics Drive
White Plains, MD 20695
- All credits and refunds must be applied within one year of Credit Memo issue date. Unapplied Credit Memos will become void after one year. Requests for a refund check must be made in writing via fax at 817-488-9987 or via email to email@example.com.
- If quantities of returned titles received do not match quantities stated on your Charge Back paperwork, you will receive a Charge Back Discrepancy Notice via email, fax, or mail. All disputes to the validity of the Discrepancy Notice must be made within 30 days of dated notice. All disputes made after 30 days have expired and will not be reviewed.
- Bookstores should send their ebook order details (ISBN, Title, quantity and billing information).
- Bookstore will be provided with access codes that they can then give to students.
- Fountainhead Press retains the right to select freight carriers and invoice the bookseller for shipping if their preferred carriers cause delays in shipping/delivery.