Munson, Frank & Jane Willis
Getting the Right Job is a valuable assessment tool for job seekers and career counselors. The book is designed to help job seekers discover and capitalize on their particular strengths, skills, and interests. This curriculum is available to colleges, universities, career and guidance counselors, and anyone assisting high school, undergraduate, professional, or military job seekers.
The book includes a unique access code for a self-assessment through Birkman International.
Table of Contents
1. Assessing Your State of Mind
2. What Motivates You in the Workplace?
3. Perception is Reality – What is Your Personal Brand?
4. Career Direction
5. Evaluating Your Accomplishments
6. Creating your Marketing Materials (print and electronic)
7. Preparing for a Successful Interview
9. Defining the Search Parameters
10. Developing Your Marketing Plan
11. Implementing Your Search
12. Understanding the Sourcing & Screening Process
13. Preparing for a Specific Interview
14. Assessing the Offers and Negotiating the Deal
15. Transitioning to the Job